NAS Storage Tower II Configuration Examples
The NAS Storage Tower II has two available 5.25" drive bays, and features an integrated 80w power supply in a lightweight and compact chassis with a stylish and functional front bezel. Two 3.5" hard drives configured as a single RAID volume using the built in 2x1 Hardware Port Multiplier can be installed into the Storage Tower II and connected to the NAS Adapter.
NAS Storage Tower II features
- Storage Tower with built in 2x1 Hardware Port Multiplier connects 2 hard drives to the NAS Adapter
- Two 5.25" drive bays for installation of various types of internal removable drive systems
- Great for variety of storage applications - external RAID storage, Video storage, Server storage
- Available in ivory cover with silver front panel or black cover with black front panel
- Light weight and sturdy metal frame construction
- Compact size
- Ventilated front panel for efficient air flow.
- Low noise high CFM ball bearing cooling fan
- 80w 110/240 auto-sense AC/DC adapter
- LED indicators for each storage device
Basic NAS Adapter features
- Convert any USB 2.0 / 1.1 mass storage device into a Network Attached Storage device
- Great for adding Addonics Storage Tower, Storage Rack or any Addonics USB storage device onto the network
- Great for creating a custom Network Attached Storage appliance.
- USB port can be used to power most 2.5" USB hard drives or any low powered USB storage device.
- Support Fast Ethernet 10/100Mbps.
- Simple to install
- Small and light weight. Size slightly longer than a C size battery. Can be installed practically anywhere
- Can be set as DHCP server or client.
- Support Samba server for up to 64 concurrent clients.
- Support FTP server for up to 8 concurrent users.
- Can be set as a print server to attach any USB printer to the network
- Built-in Bit Torrent client for direct download to the attached USB storage device
- Can be set as a UPnP AV server to share photo/music files stored on the file server with XBOX 360 video game consoles connected to the LAN
- User management to allow read only or read/write access to folders
- Administrative management access via web browser with password security.
- Compatible with all Windows OS, Mac OS, Linux 2.6.x and above, Solaris 9 and above
note: The maximum capacity of the NAS Adapter is 2 TB. This is the limitation of current FAT32 file system and not related to Addonics hardware
Model, Price and Package content
||Description and Package Content
||Click shopping cart to
check price and order online
||NAS Storage Tower II (black color) with eSATA and USB connection - supports 1 - 2 hard drives. Can be expanded to 3 hard drives
Content: Storage Tower II in black color with integrated 2-port SATA/USB Hardware Port Multiplier (STII2XHPMEU-B), 6-foot USB 2.0 A-B data cable (AAUSBAB6F), NAS Adapter (NASU2)
||NAS Storage Tower II (ivory color) with eSATA and USB connection - supports 1 - 2 hard drives. Can be expanded to 3 hard drive (see detail product description)
Content: Storage Tower II in ivory color with integrated 2-port SATA/USB Hardware Port Multiplier (STII2XHPMEU), 6-foot USB 2.0 A-B data cable (AAUSBAB6F), NAS Adapter (NASU2)
Specification subjects to change without notice